India Visa Requirements
1) Return Air tickets
2) Yellow Fever Certificate is compulsory for visit to India
3) Bank statement for the last six months.
4) Letter giving details of previous visits to India, including periods of stay.
5) A separate letter which gives your present occupation and detailed purpose of your
intended visit to Indian.
6) Your CV/Bio-data, and for your parents.
7) In case of someone else’s Bank statement, please enclose the affidavit of the
person sponsoring the expenses along with the copy of the photo I.D. card bearing the
signature of the sponsor.
India Embassies and High commission in Nigeria
Indian High Commission
Address: 8A, Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, PMB 2322, Lagos
Phone: +234 1 2616604, 2615078; Fax: +234 1 2612260