Sunsetbird Terms and Conditions
Requirements and fees related to the processing of passports, getting invitation letters, arrangement of tour and visas are subject to change without notice. Changes may include, but are not limited to, changes in embassy consular fees, processing procedures, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance. Sunsetbird Travel Agency is not responsible for such changes or for any loss or delay relating to such changes.
When Sunsetbird Travel Agency returns your passport and other documents, it is important that you immediately verify that all visas you require for you trip have been obtained, that the visas for each country you intend to visit are valid for the dates of your visit, and that your passport is valid for at least six (6) months beyond of the completion of you trip.
Completed passports and visas are normally sent by FedEx, DHL, EMS. Certified Mail, or airline package services and are subject to the conditions set by these companies. Sunsetbird Travel Agency is not responsible for any loss or delays incurred for shipments consigned to these or any other delivery services.
Sunsetbird Travel Agency’s liability in all cases is strictly limited to, and Sunsetbird is not and shall not be liable beyond, the following, regardless of circumstances:
• Sunsetbird Travel Agency liability for all loss or damage from any cause or fault whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of or damage to a passport during the course of visa or passport processing, is limited to the actual replacement cost of the passport. Sunsetbird Travel Agency reserves the right in all instances to substitute replacement of the documents that had been in Sunsetbird ’s care and control in lieu of payment.
• Sunsetbird Travel Agency will not be liable for any damages, costs and expenses from any cause or fault whatsoever, and including but not limited to liability for travel interruption, changes in travel or prevention or limitation of travel and resulting costs and expenses, whether such damages, costs or expenses be direct, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or otherwise, and including but not limited to loss of income or profits, in excess of the Sunsetbird Travel Agency service fees paid by customer for visa or passport processing, regardless of circumstances, whether or not Sunsetbird Travel Agency had knowledge that such damages might be incurred and whether or not Sunsetbird Travel Agency may be, or may be responsible for, a contributing cause.
• Sunsetbird Travel Agency will not be responsible in any respect or for any amount for loss or delay caused by events that we cannot or do not control, including but not limited to acts of God, weather conditions, acts of public enemies, war, strikes, civil commotions, or acts or omissions of public authorities (including passport and embassy consular officials).
• Sunsetbird Travel Agency is not responsible for the actions or inaction of Embassy, Consular and/or Nigeria and others countries Passport Agency officials and personnel. Without limiting the foregoing, Embassies, Consulates and the Nigeria and others countries Passport Agency may request revised or additional documentation. In declining issuance of travel documents, they may not disclose the reason for denial of a visa or a passport or for the request for additional documentation. Sunsetbird Travel Agency is not and shall not be responsible for the actions and inactions of Embassies, Consulates and the Nigeria and others countries Passport Agency. Processing time for visas and passports quoted by Sunsetbird Travel Agency are approximations based on our experience with Embassies, Consulates and the Passport Agency in usual circumstances, and are deemed reliable in most cases but are not guaranteed. Sunsetbird Travel Agency is not and shall not be responsible for processing times.
• Each country’s requirements for passports and visas and related information are established by sovereign nations and are subject to change without notice. While Sunsetbird Travel Agency strives to provide current and complete information, Sunsetbird Travel Agency cannot and does not guarantee that the information supplied is the most current and complete. Sunsetbird Travel Agency is not and shall not be responsible for such information. Qualified Acceptance. Sunsetbird Travel Agency reserves the right to decline processing of documents for any reason, including but not limited to incomplete documentation, insufficient processing time, and degree of difficulty in procuring documents due to purpose of travel.
• Refund Policy: If for any reason you wish to cancel a service before your passport and other supporting documents are received by Sunsetbird Travel Agency Visa Service you can do so by sending a written cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a refund of all prepaid fees, excluding non-refundable reservation fees, and less a 6% processing fee for credit card transactions. If you decide to cancel after your passport and supporting documents were received by Sunsetbird Travel Agency Visa Service no refund will be given and the service will be completed excluding Tuition Fees. No service fees, embassy fees, courier fees, shipping charges or any portion thereof will be refunded after the documents have been received and the application process has begun.
Non-refundable tickets or reservations should not be purchased until all visas and passports are secured and in your possession (Flight Ticket, Hotel, e.t.c).
By sending an application to Sunsetbird Travel Agency, you accept the above, including but not limited to that Sunsetbird Travel Agency is not liable for any action or inaction of any government body or FOR the performance of any third party delivery company and that Sunsetbird Travel Agency’s liability is limited strictly as set forth above.
Booking Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR BOOKING You must not accept any booking unless you understand and agree with the following terms and conditions.
Sunsetbird Travel Agency www.sunsetbirdtravels.com (or any of its affiliated entities) is referred to as “www.sunsetbirdtravels.com”.
Emergency 24/7 Support: www.sunsetbirdtravels.com provides 24/7 Emergency Support services to our customers. For emergencies within 24 hours of departure or while you are travelling; if you are within the Nigeria or Outside Nigeria please call +2348077671718, +2348071445800.
Travel Agent: Sunsetbird Travel Agency www.sunsetbirdtravels.com and its affiliated entities acts as a travel agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport service providers numerous transport and accommodation service providers, including, but not limited to airlines, coach, rail, cruise line operators and hotels. www.sunsetbirdtravels.com does not own, operate, manage or control these independent suppliers of services and is not liable for their acts or omissions. www.sunsetbirdtravels.com obligations to you are to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and the travel service providers. We have no responsibility for these services, nor do we have the authority to make any warranty or representation regarding their standard. A request cannot be guaranteed. All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these travel service providers. You understand that your legal recourse is against the specific provider not www.sunsetbirdtravels.com.
Important Conditions: Prices are subject to increase prior to the time you make full payment. Prices are not subject to increase after you make full payment, except for charges resulting from increases in government-imposed taxes or fees. As noted above, by making the booking, you expressly acknowledge your acceptance of these conditions (i.e. increases before full payment and increases attributable to government-imposed taxes, fees or carrier imposed surcharges after full payment will be your responsibility) applicable to your purchase.
Cancellation: Please be aware that most travel bookings are non-refundable and cancelled bookings will incur charges. These charges can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking, regardless of whether travel has commenced. Where we incur any liability for a cancellation fee or charge for any booking which you cancel, you agree to indemnify us for the amount of that fee or charge.
Final Payment: You may be required to make a deposit and such deposits are non-refundable. Final payment is required no less than 60 days prior to departure unless otherwise stated. Some airfares or services must be paid in full at the time of booking. www.sunsetbirdtravels.com accepts debit card or credit cards (AMEX, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or Diners). Should you wish us to charge your credit card we may require you to read and sign a credit card charge form set out in the receipt.
Credit Card Transactions: If for any reason, any travel service provider is unable to provide the services for which you have contracted, your remedy lies against the provider, and not against www.sunsetbirdtravels.com and in the event that payment has been made to www.sunsetbirdtravels.com by credit card, you agree that you will not seek to charge back your payment to www.sunsetbirdtravels.com . If www.sunsetbirdtravels.com incurs any costs, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, to recover any payments charged back by your credit card company, you agree that you will be liable for these costs. If the credit card is declined, you guarantee that you will settle any amounts owing to www.sunsetbirdtravels.com via money order or cash immediately.
Travel Insurance: For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel accident insurance. However, no representation or description of the insurance made by www.sunsetbirdtravels.com to you, constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance. Please complete your travel insurance form, sign it and return it to us. If you decline travel insurance you will be required to accept a disclaimer. www.sunsetbirdtravels.com is not an insurance company and has no responsibility for the submission, payment or adjustment of any insurance claims. Any claims that may fall under the relevant travel insurance policy must be submitted to the insurance company identified in the policy.
Additional Fees: Additional taxes and surcharges (including carrier imposed surcharges) that cannot be pre-collected may be charged locally by car rental agencies, hotels or other suppliers.
Responsibility: We always do our best to make sure your travel arrangements are satisfactory. However, www.sunsetbirdtravels.com and its affiliates and their employees, shareholders, subsidiaries, officers, directors, successors, agents and assigns do not own or operate any entity which provides goods and services for your travel including without limitation, lodging facilities, airline, vessel, motor coach, or other transportation companies, guides or guide services, local ground operators, providers or organizers of optional excursions, food service providers, etc. All such persons and entities are independent contractors and are in no way affiliated to www.sunsetbbirdtravelalert.com or any of www.sunsetbirdtravels.com‘s affiliated entities.
Liability: www.sunsetbirdtravels.com is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any travel service provider or of any third party. In addition and without limitation, www.sunsetbirdtravels.com is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay, or damage to person or property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from, but not limited to, acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, mechanical or other failure of airplanes or other means of transportation, or for any failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Also be advised that certain foreign facilities such as air-conditioning systems in public places, hotels and motor coaches may not be up to the countries. standards. If due to weather, flight schedules or other uncontrollable factors you are required to spend additional night(s), you will be responsible for your own hotel, transfers and meal costs. Baggage is entirely at owner’s risk. You may see the name www.sunsetbirdtravels.com affixed to motor vehicles, on signs around the hotel or elsewhere. This use of our name is purely for reasons of identification and does not denote ownership, supervision, or control by www.sunsetbirdtravels.com in any way. The prices of these tours are based on rates in effect (including foreign exchange rates) at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice. Under circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased travel arrangements. You specifically agree that www.sunsetbirdtravels.com is not liable for any consequential loss or damage.
Passports: All individuals departing from Nigeria or other countries must be in possession of a valid passport. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have valid travel documentation, including but not limited to passports and visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. You are responsible for confirming with the Nigeria or representative government agency of the country to which you are traveling to confirm the requirements for visas and/or other requirements for admission to your destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility.
Travel Documents: Travel documents including, without limitation, airline tickets, hotel vouchers, tour vouchers or any other document (whether in electronic form or otherwise) used to confirm an arrangement with a service provider. Travel documents may be subject to certain conditions and/or restrictions such as, but not limited to, being nonrefundable, non-date-changeable, and subject to cancellation and/or amendment fees. Travel documents cannot be transferred to another person to use. All airline tickets must be issued in the name of the passport/photo identity holder. An incorrect name on a booking may result in an inability to use that booking and the booking being cancelled. Any errors in names, dates and timings may result in an inability to use that booking and the booking being cancelled. Any errors in names, dates and timings on your documentation will be your responsibility if not advised at the time of booking.
Health and Special Requirements: It is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of any health requirements for your travel destinations and to ensure that you carry all necessary vaccination documentation. Please advise your consultant of any special requirements you may have, for example, special meals, medical requirements and so on.
International Flights: Some countries require insecticide spraying of aircraft prior to a flight or while you are on the aircraft. Please see the Department of Transport disinsection website for more information.
Refusal of Service: Service providers reserve the right to refuse service to travelers at their sole discretion and including without limitation if the traveler:
Lacks proper documentation for the country of destination;
Has a contagious disease;
Is under the influence of alcohol, drugs or narcotics; and/or
Manifests disruptive and/or unruly behavior.
www.sunsetbirdtravels.com assumes no liability for the acts of the service provider in refusing service.