Frequently Asked Questions
- Use an on-line travels site to identify flight in the city you are visiting or near a specific attraction, address or airport.
- Enter arrival and departure dates.
- Check rates and book a flight.
- Print your confirmation number and bring your ticket with you on the trip.
There could be a number of reasons why an e-ticket has not been issued on this occasion:
Not all airlines have the facility to offer e-tickets.
Certain airlines enforce restrictions on the number of flights that can accept e-tickets.
Certain airlines do not accept e-tickets for all passenger types (e.g. Infants).
Certain airlines are not able to offer e-tickets on all flights due to their own system capabilities.
If the itinerary includes more than 1 airline then an e-ticket is not always possible.
Airline reservation systems may be experiencing technical issues requiring paper tickets to be issued.
Please note that paper tickets cannot be converted to an electronic ticket after issue.
We accept Cash for all products, and payment into our account. We also receive cheques and Bank Draft.
Information on payment methods is outlined in the payment policy section on the website once you select your product.
It is not possible to change your name on an airline ticket. The ticket will have to be cancelled and a new ticket will need to be issued (cancellation penalties will apply).
When booking, please review your information carefully and ensure that the name of each passenger is entered correctly. If there is a minor error after you have placed a booking, please use the Contact Us form to alert us of the correct spelling.
We will need to contact the airline to request a name change and we cannot guarantee that they will be able to make the change.
- Payment by cash: this mode of payment is either by cash or by cheque.
- Payment on-line: this mode of payment is the easiest. You can pay with your debit (Verve, Mastercard, Visa etc).
- Book six weeks in advance: reason: around this time prices drop below the average fare.
- Flexibility: try adding a couples days to your trip before or after peak travel day to lower the fare.
- Book connecting flight: this could save you as much as $100 round trip.
- Take a red eye: these are the absolute cheapest times to fly as they are on limited routes.
- Take last minutes trips: airlines are known to cut prices when they cannot fill planes for an upcoming weekend trip.
Bookings can only be made for travel at least two days in advance.
Should you have the requirement to make an urgent booking please Contact Us.
Yes, details can be changed on booking, however what can be changed does vary depending on what has been booked.
If you wish to amend a booking / order or wish to enquire if a specific change can be made, then please send us a mail on this address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
What is our telephone numbers?
If you wish to speak to a member of our customer services team regarding a booking / order you have made, please have the booking reference number at hand and dial +234 813 668 8668, +234 807 251 6262
08:00 am - -06:00 pm - Monday - Saturday.
Full details on how to contact us are available in the Contact Us section of the website.
The confirmation e-mail sent at the time of your booking contains the terminal information relating to your flight.
If you have not received your confirmation e-mail, or would like another copy, kindly send us your email address and we will forward it to you as soon as possible.
When you arrive at the airline check in desk you will be required to present the following items in order to receive your boarding pass:
An official form of identification i.e. driver's license or passport.
A printout of your confirmation page or confirmation e-mail to present to the check in representative.
Electronic tickets are stored within the airlines reservation system rather than printed on a paper copy. The service is similar to the traditional paper ticket process, but eliminates the time and hassle associated with purchasing or exchanging a paper ticket.
Your boarding passes are collected upon check in but you will need to take personal identification with you.